Friday, August 1, 2014

Into The Gloom! on the road to Steam GreenLight



Hi internet people! I dared to showcase my humble horror game on Steam GreenLight!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294190405

If you don't know what this game is about, well is just a pixel style horror game like "Imscared" from Ivan Zanotti, it features puzzles and...well if you wanna know more read this!

This game have been around internet since Julyth 19, and I have to say "thank you" to all the people who have helped me in the way(Youtubers, Unity Forums people, Lone Roach Studios), and specially to Flying Interactive, a publisher who believed in my project! and is helping me out with everything. This game is lying around Desura, and if possible in a near future on Steam! :D

With your help I can reach that goal, so if your have a steam account, please vote for this game on 
Steam GreenLight!

Thanks for your time, patience, and support!

Sincerely, Emmanuel Ramos(earrgames) ;)