Wednesday, March 15, 2017

So, I finally did something... Downbreak needs your vote!

Hello there! after several months of hiatus I decided to try out a little concept I had in mind. Downbreak is maybe an strange game and certainly not for everyone, but if you like minesweeper you might really enjoy this game. The principles are simple, like in minesweeper you must avoid bombs, but this time the crates will fall and stack as you try to make your way down the tower. Give it a look!



Unfortunately, there are some online features I have not implemented since I need access to steam servers for that, that is why I didn't mention anything about this small game (took me more than it should though) yet, I wanted to have it done before putting it on steam but the steam API is necessary for the final steps. Anyway below is the campaign link, if you want to know more about it ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=884216295

If you feel you might enjoy this game I would really appreciate your vote ;)


Sincerely, earrgames.